Shonky Hook Bug

Shonky hook bug

Strange hook bug that doesn't let the game end resulting in me having to leave match and both depip, and have a MM penalty.

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hook either a Feng, Dweet, or a Jake

Step 4 : DC because bug

Additional information

  • Character played : Wraith, usually happens as Hag or Oni
  • Perks played : Screenshots
  • Map : Coal Tower
  • Frequency of the issue : often enough
  • It appears that the animations get stuck and the character moves in a slow glitched out kinda pace, for example I could not cloak, break a pallet, or damage a generator until I downed, picked up, and hooked the Jane, anytime I got near (in this case the Dwight) at any point I would lag forwards or backwards about a lunges worth of distance.
  • Also before I forget, the Jane tried helping me by using her headon to try and stun me out of the bug, as well as pallet stun me, it was not until I hooked her and let Nea unhook her that I could do things again. Dwight remained hooked, and from the screenshots he somehow escaped, usually both the killer, and the survivor has to DC in these scenarios so at least he didn't have to get the MM penalty.
20200826190916_1.jpg 20200826190859_1.jpg 20200826190847_1.jpg 20200826190609_1.jpg 20200826190550_1.jpg 20200826190623_1.jpg 20200826190916_1.jpg 20200826190601_1.jpg 20200826190601_1.jpg 20200826190534_1.jpg 20200826190406_1.jpg

The Log kills the notepad... Also its in some kind of Elvish, I can't read the markings.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments