How old is The Legion?
If anyone is able to tell me the age of each legion member that would be super useful because I have written a story about the legion and knowing how old they are would help a lot.
If anyone is able to tell me the age of each legion member that would be super useful because I have written a story about the legion and knowing how old they are would help a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, if I'm not mistaken, their age is not stated exactly anywhere in the lore. It it said, though, that they are teen high-schoolers and that Frank is the oldest one, so I would guess it's something like that:
Frank - 19 y.o.
Julie - 18 y.o.
Susie - 17 y.o.
Joey - 18 y.o.
At least these are the ones I used in my headcanons. Julie and Joey, though, might still be 17, like Susie.
Not sure about the others, but I'm sure that Susie is 15-16. Check out her weapon collection. It's called Sophomore Jitters.