Devs, are you changing Object of Obsession?
I don't even want to elaborate why this perk is broken in SWF, because we all know why.
Dev mentioned in multiple occasion that they want to buff solo survivors to the level of SWF,
then shouldn't this perk be the priority on your list of change?
If I want to find a perk that completely divides the strength of solos and SWF,
it won't be decisive, borrow time, dead hard, but THIS perk, I seriously don't get why devs never changed OoO.
Comments
Considering there has been quite a number of posts regarding Object and why it´s so incredibly broken I also find it strange that the DEVs won´t touch that topic. I´d just appreciate an answer from an official, whatever it would be.
If they realise what kind of potential Object has there´s no way they could be contend with the way it is. I know many people like to bash the Devs for their decision making. I usually don´t, but if their take on Object is that it doesn´t need changes I´m losing an enormous, gigantic chunk of trust into their balance department.
As of now, the only silver lining for Killers is that not every SWF runs OoO, I assume out of pitty.
The dev is definitely avoiding this topic for some mysterious reason.
A year ago there was a official Q&A on reddit, where players ask questions and devs answer.
It was first come first serve and dev answer 99% of the early questions.
I was one of the early one, and I asked about OoO,
they straight up just ignored it.