Was this a Hacker?

I just loaded into a really strange match. I barely got 5 meters from my starting position when I heard carnival music. The gen behind me was already completed somehow. Ran into a Doctor, who I ran away from, and as I ran a second gen popped. Now, I know gen times can be super fast, but how can they be THAT fast? I then walked up to the killer and followed him around to the other gen. Then he disconnected, and now I'm matchmaking locked. It's only 5 minutes so I can't complain too much about that. But that had to be a hacker... right? Or was it some sort of bug? (Can't blame the killer for disconnecting against that)

Comments

  • When 3 people sit together on a gen, all with the best toolboxes and Brand new parts, they still need about 20 Seconds. If it was much faster then that, they were hacking.

  • That sounds like a hacker. Unless all 3 of your teammates loaded in with a Prove Thyself and 3 BNP... That would still take a noticeable amount of time for the second gen to finish. That just sounds like someone running from gen to gen with a 10,000% repair speed buff.