Will the community outfits eventually be released?
Sorry for the kind of dumb question but I heard a rumor stating that the community designed outfits would eventually be released bar getting them from the rift after a certain amount of time. I'm not to sure if this is true or not but thought it would make sense to do this hence why I'm asking
Comments
Actually there are not community skins in the rift yet but the survivor winner of the 4th anniversary skin is in dev so we can wait a lil bit more
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1297913819520434176
Well, Elephant Clown and Demon Slayer Feng are community skins, concepts for which were made by 3th Anniversary winners.
Those were in a Tome II rift.
As far as I know, devs stated that all rift skins will be available in the stores some time after the rift closes. I would guess it includes community ones too. Although I don't know when exactly they are going to actually add rift skins to the store.
I already know that M Puddles & Demon slayer are community skin, i was talking on the actual rift not the previous one.
I mean... the question was about community skins as a whole, not specifically Legion and Claudette skins.
I talked on the Claud & Legion skin because the old community skins are no longer avaible.