DC penalty needs disabling until "stuck on rock" bug is fixed!

I'm not usually the person to hate on the DC penalty as I think it's a very needed system. But I think at present, the system needs disabling until the stuck on rock bug gets fixed!

Two people just got stuck in the same place and both had to DC. I myself have gotten stuck on the rock three times! 1st time I had no idea it was a thing, 2nd time I thought it was just a glitch in the 1st game so didn't mind going there again and 3rd time because I was trying to get someone else out of the rock by seeing if they healed me it'd "pull" them out of it... I got stuck too!

What's more, we didn't even get crows round our heads and with only 1 gen left to do, the killer was gen patrolling rather than looking for us directly! I'm now up to 15 minutes on my DC timer for something beyond my control.

I imagine others are pretty frustrated when they get a timeout due to this bug too!

Comments