Wait a min, huntress is broken for 3 weeks, and no one talk about it?

I just saw the youtube videos by coconutRTS. Oh god, what have i seen...

I almost read this forum everyday, and i don't think it's mentioned by anyone (or it is, and i'm just outdated)

But anyway, it needs to be fixed immediately.

Comments

  • Firstly, are you sure nobody has mentioned it? There's nothing in the Bug Reports section?

    Secondly, could you elaborate on how she's broken? Just saying "She's broken" isn't exactly helpful.

  • Okay so I went into the bug report section and literally first page of the reports

    image.png

    There's two complains.

    I didn't even have to scroll.

    There are multiple places on these forums, not just General Discussions. Use 'em.

  • I remember the guy making the paintball joke topic because Huntress has just been throwing red paint at everybody. That’s when I found out.