Quick question about new tome level.
On the challenge damage 15 generators does using Hex: Ruin count every time a survivor gets off a gen?
On the challenge damage 15 generators does using Hex: Ruin count every time a survivor gets off a gen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I don’t believe so. It’s about going through the breaking animation (walls, gens, pallets).
Are you sure? Because I'm not 100% sure but I'm sure someone said a similar challenge a while back had Ruin and Surge count toward their damage progress. Can't confim myself since I haven't tested it.
My guess would be no. Technically it's a hex regressing a gen, not the killer damaging a gen. I could be wrong!
Right now the challenge is worded as "Damage 15 generators."
I do not believe that Hex: Ruin counts as damaging generators.
Perks like Surge, however, do count as damaging generators.
Ruin won't count towards damaging a gen, I'm almost certain.
Though if your experience mirrors mine, your Ruin totem will be gone within the first 30 seconds of the match anyway, so it's not like it matters, lol.