Has the Hit Validation Beta done anything to affect ping?
This is the first day I am attempting to play since the beta went live. I am consistently hitting pings well over 100, when this was not the case the last time I played the game only a few days ago. I am doing ping tests and whatnot to make sure that nothing is amiss on my end, and everything seems to be checking out. Is the beta doing something that is causing issues with pings? I remember during one of the PTBs, the Hit Validation thing had to be turned off because it was supposedly pairing people up with the wrong servers, resulting in ping being quite high.
Comments
I noticed this happened to me a couple of times yesterday, I’d join a lobby and have a ping of 100 when it’s usually about 30. I just dodged a couple of times until I got into a lobby with better ping and after a couple of matches it seemed to stop.