Thank you for the 250,000 BP!
I really appreciate it! ๐๐
I really appreciate it! ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait what? I guess it's time to log in tonight, first time in about 3 weeks haha
Agreed really good thing on behaviors part.
Why tho? Is it the rank rewards for last reset?
Compensation for the errors that occured lately.
Ahh yeah I see the tweet now
Nice, I love free bp. Thanks BHVR
Yeah right.. As if 250k BP would fix the framerate problem..
Wish I got some compensation for 2 of my survivors and 1 killer's blood-web being bugged and can't progress. Poor Dwight, David and Nurse will never learn what its like to have more then 2 perks slots open.