Could you update Haddonfield next please?
It seems like Haddonfield could benefit the most from the breakable wall treatment. Since the Balanced Landing change that removed (literal) infinites, the map has been bearable, but it's still a nightmare for any killer going against competent survivors.
And if you could please disable ridiculously long fence chains I'd appreciate that as well.
Is Haddonfield at least on the list of stuff to revisit "eventually"? @Peanits
Comments
Bump bump bump. God this map is awful historically it generates the lowest amount of bp for me. Some killers I straight up disconnect because there no way in hell I'm playing killers like huntress on this map. Its horribly designed and the length of the fences is unforgivably bad. Back when people were railing against midwich (granted that maps is pretty poorly designed as well) I still was pointing out haddonfield is worse. Haddonfield by all rights should be disabled until they fix its glaring issues.