are character shads automatically used

Just asking because in one game I bought Freddy so my dad could try him but it automatically set me as him why?

Comments

  • I do not understand this question.

  • I got a shard to play as Freddy but I wanted to save it so my dad could play as him so I didn't set it as the offering but next round I was still set to him despite me setting the offering for a map I'm good on
  • Oh yes and then the bubble appeared and closed the magic door.

    Sorry, but I don't get your question.
  • Seriously the issue is on the name I play as killer I bought a offering shard to play as Freddy but I did not set it then next game its burnt and I'm Freddy but I did not set it to be used
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Seriously the issue is on the name I play as killer I bought a offering shard to play as Freddy but I did not set it then next game its burnt and I'm Freddy but I did not set it to be used

    Ok you didn't type "shard" in the title and your first comment was very vague.

    I'm guessing you must have made a mistake with the offering because I unfortunately have loads of them (and will never use them) that are never set to automatically be used. Now to be fair you could have experienced a bug that I simply have not experienced myself, but it seems more likely to simply be a mistake on your part.

    I know this won't really help your situation but hopefully it gives an answer to your question.

  • You will get those shards a lot if you don't own the killer.
    They like to replace ultra rare addons in my bloodwebs.

  • theArashi said:

    You will get those shards a lot if you don't own the killer.
    They like to replace ultra rare addons in my bloodwebs.

    Is he talking about the burnt splinter offering for those who don't have Freddy?
  • = > @TheDarkLycan said:

    theArashi said:

    You will get those shards a lot if you don't own the killer.

    They like to replace ultra rare addons in my bloodwebs.

    Is he talking about the burnt splinter offering for those who don't have Freddy?

    He got a splinter an offering to play a DLC charecter he doesnt have (ultra rare addons you can get in the shrine) He didnt equip the offering but it still burnt.

  • It's a splinter , not a shard. You're confusing people since shards are a completely different thing...
    And you could have had the error that I have sometimes that basically makes you lose progress and reverts the game back to the last time it was saved, and I guess you did equip it when teh game saved last and it returned back to that.
    Best check to see what you have set in your addons/offerings before every game. Not that hard.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Seriously the issue is on the name I play as killer I bought a offering shard to play as Freddy but I did not set it then next game its burnt and I'm Freddy but I did not set it to be used

    You must be talking about smoking splinter. It's an offering which upon burning it allows you play as Mr . Butter-Fingers. 1 time use obviously.