I got BP for free (BUG)

I was leveling my survivor and right after I finished spending my BP I want to switch to Kiler. However, I got a loading screen, got kicked to the main menu ("Press Spacebar to continue") and a banner with an Error message.

I just clicked "OK" and went back in. But then I noticed I had ~50K BP back (I was nearly at 0BP before it happend.)

I went back to the survivor I leveled last BUT I was EXACTLY where I stopped. Usually when this happened you would also go back those BP spent in the Bloodweb but in this case it didnt happen. I basically got 50k BP gifted due to this bug.

So, whats going to happen now? This falls under bug abuse or what? Will I get consequenses and a ban or am I clean and the System will fix it itself? Should I make a ticket?

Pls, a dev/mod response is important here!

Comments

  • You're fine dude. This game works in mysterious ways. You can @ the mods/devs btw.

  • @Heartbound said:

    You're fine dude. This game works in mysterious ways. You can @ the mods/devs btw.

    I hope Im fine, would be a shame to be banned for a bug I had no control over

    @Peanits can you help me out here?

  • @Heartbound said:

    You're fine dude. This game works in mysterious ways. You can @ the mods/devs btw.

    what this guy said. I honestly don't think the devs care that much about bugs giving you extra bloodpoints (and 50k is pretty small in the grand scheme of things) once in a blue moon.