Adept trapper (bug)

I haven't seen this reported in my quick search, so forgive me if this is actually a duplicate.

I (ps4 player) am having issues with the adept trapper trophy not activating. I've managed to get 2 merciless victories (all survivors sacrificed or killed. But sacrificed in my case) using only the trapper's 3 perks, but it hasn't given me the trophy yet.

I' nkt sure if the other killers' trophies are experiencing similar issues, but the trapper's trophy for sure is not registering.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • I believe in order to get the trophy it needs to be a 4k plus a double pip for the trophy/achievement to be counted - is this happening?

  • @Mandy said:

    I believe in order to get the trophy it needs to be a 4k plus a double pip for the trophy/achievement to be counted - is this happening?

    4k plus a double pip?? Can you explain please, I don't know what that means unfortunately...