Insight on Repressed Alliance?

I'm having trouble understanding what utility Repressed Alliance has or what its intention was. Apart from keeping a killer from damaging a generator, or overcharging it, I just don't see *why* a survivor would *want* a generator blocked?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Seems like you already know why and what utility it serves.


    Blocked generators don't regress. This counters things like Ruin and Surge. Also protects against Pop and kicks in general.

  • @Momentosis said:

    Seems like you already know why and what utility it serves.

    Blocked generators don't regress. This counters things like Ruin and Surge. Also protects against Pop and kicks in general.

    I didn't realize a blocked generator doesn't regress even while under Ruin. Still seems kind of situational.

  • It's a perk to counter killers trying to chase you off the gen. If a killer hooks someone then comes after you, you can just repressed alliance it and stop any shenanigans that would have otherwise occurred.

    Alternatively you can wait for a teammate to come help you, trigger it and teabag violently.

  • To add to the examples that are already given is that Freddy can not teleport to blocked gens. (As long as he is not already teleporting)

    I personally use it to stop Pop. 25% is allot of gen progress especially in end game.