Hit Box and Pallets

Hello,

I have been playing DBD for years now and I’ve noticed that within the last year or so hit-boxes around pallets and vaulted objects are larger. I don’t understand why, as a survivor, I still get hit when I pull down a pallet and stun a killer. It doesn’t make sense why I can stun a killer and get hit within the same motion. Additionally, I don’t understand why I can fast vault an object and still get hit when my feet hit the ground. Are there any plans to fix/reduce the hit-box radius around objects?

Thanks,

Comments

  • I haven‘t noticed it getting any worse over the past years myself. I do get the occasional bs hit as well, but im pretty sure that‘s due to connection issues.

    However, if a killer hits a survivor while they are dropping a pallet, it might also be that the survivor simply dropped the pallet so late. Since there is an Animation, it is possible for you to drop a pallet and still get hit. Same goes for Windows. Killers have arms so they can actually reach through windows. Sometimes connection can screw you over, but if you get hit while you are still right at the window, that‘s completely fair. It really depends on how far you are away from the window and how close the killer is when he lunges.