In game chat box
I think an in-game chat box for survivors only to communicate with each other would be a great idea, obviously it wouldn't work for console players but i think it would still be a good addon for pc players.
I think an in-game chat box for survivors only to communicate with each other would be a great idea, obviously it wouldn't work for console players but i think it would still be a good addon for pc players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No thank you, that ruins the immersion. It would also ruin the balance and goes against the spirit of the game. If there was a way to force all communication programs to be off I'd much more rather that.