Not just at close range, there's also a sweet spot a few metres away where hatchets literally go through survivors, I'm gonna try to record a video later on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
here is the clip try hit with huntress. No hit sounds on anything but blood and no damage.
The new hit calculation is nice but break the shooting mechanic and I think it does break it on deadslinger to
yep, it's completely broken at close range.
Not just at close range, there's also a sweet spot a few metres away where hatchets literally go through survivors, I'm gonna try to record a video later on.
Can confirm
maybe she is not broken but i can confirm since they activated the hit valid beta i have the same issue before i had normally hits.
I played Huntress once and I had this issue. But I didn't know it is massive bug.