Bug or Hack (I think it is a Hacker)

I just played game where once I had hooked the 2nd to the last Survivor, everything started acting funny. I could no longer interact with Pallets (could not destroy them). The person on the hooks bar didn't go down anymore. At first I thought it was a game freeze. However, the last Survivor (unhooked) seemed perfectly fine and could lead me a chase. When I finally downed her and hooked her, she sac'd out normally. The second she was gone, I could interact with Pallets again, and initiated the End Game Collapse. That still did not get me out of the game. I am going to have to disconnect. I will be uploading the video. Please review it because this is clearly a problem. If you can give me back my lost points and the pip I will lose disconnecting, I would be very appreciative. If you cannot, I will understand. Please let me know what happened here regardless, so I know if it is a glitch or someone cheated me. I want to know if I should avoid these players in the future. It FINALLY let me out, so I didn't lose a pip or any points. Please disregard that part of my message. However, please review and let me know if this was a hacker.

The file is too large for this so I am uploading it to my Google Drive and I'm going to share the link with you. Please let me know how to do that. You need to review a big chunk of this video to see what was going on.

Tagged: Pending

Comments