Old McDonald had a FARM. HAD!
So now with cross play, it seems that for the tome and some missions, farming isn't going to be such a huge thing now, what do you guys think?
So now with cross play, it seems that for the tome and some missions, farming isn't going to be such a huge thing now, what do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess it depends. If I saw an Ace recently in a group, I generally let him have the Challenge requirements. Some are just easier than others to allow to happen freely.
Yes but difficult say you as a killer on ps4 and the survs on some other format, farming would be harder to do.
FARM! - One person on PS4 responds.
You aren't wrong. now if you get 4 PS4 survivors in a lobby, those players are SWF and ain't farming anyway!
A vast majority of my matches since crossplay have been against four players on another platform. I'm PC, and have rarely had more than 1 or 2 PC people in a match, and many times none at all. I've had many BP farming matches happen. Matter of fact, for me at least, I've found them easier for the survivors to understand what's happening far more than PC survivors ever went along with it.
That's my personal experience so far, and I'm sure not everyone's experience with it has been the same. I leveled several Killers from 1-50 since crossplay thanks to farming matches.
No what I am saying is that when Killers are doing a tome, usually killers, they will message the ps4 player, the surv and ask to farm, I am saying this isn't going to be a huge thing now given cross play is happening, can't message everyone. Some may get it in a match if the Killer is playful, messing about but some are wary too when it comes to farming (have had past bas experience with that lol)
A decent amount have opted out on ps4. You could opt out too if you need to farm for challenges.
Oh. Well, us PC Killers couldn't do that to begin with. Most people on Steam have their profile completely private thanks to DbD's community.
So, for me, nothing's changed. Sorry.
Oh no I didn't mean me, just saying there will be a depeleted amount, besides I can't, Mr Mushwin uses PC for the DBD games and well we are ps players :)
Ah no worries, yes I heard PC players couldn't
Yep. Because people can't play nicely together, some of us keep our Steam profiles private.
I don't farm myself or anything but I am okay with those who wish, it depends though, if I am not in the mood I politely say no and skip the lobby but I am okay in helping some peeps but depends.