when I play with a character that I already maxed level, after the game it gives me a note that “you have unlocked all the perks available”, I press OK but its not working, I have to close the game and open it again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, I don't quite understand the issue you are having. Could you explain in more detail and provide screenshots please?
when I play with a character that I already maxed level, after the game it gives me a note that “you have unlocked all the perks available”, I press OK but its not working, I have to close the game and open it again.
95% certain OP is referring to DbD Mobile, which this forum does not support.