[Joke thread] It's insulting that the devs peddle these graphics onto us as an "upgrade"...
...when they had much better graphics in the news update regarding the hit detection. Why are we getting second-hand graphics in the game when they're clearly capable of doing better? The people demand answers!
Just so this isn't misunderstood, I thought the graphical update was amazing and that the images in the news update were quite good and funny. Kudos to everyone who worked on everything.
Comments
The higher the quality the more work it is and the more it costs.
And we deserve the best. We demand that the better graphics be adapted into the game!
We need a gta 5 graphics now!
Compared to the ultra realistic graphics in the news announcement, GTA 5 looks like it was made for the Commodore 64.
ah, not going along with the joke, I agree. I liked the lighting from unity in 2016 better than this *****y sheen of plastic that gets put over everything. None of it looks "realistic", and cartoon vibes don't really give me that horror feeling I'm looking for (eg. Billy's silly roar--I used to, on occasion, be scared of a good Hillbilly. Now I can never be because of the laughter that bubbles up because of his sounds).