Changes?
Is there any way to balance a bit Red Forest map and Ormond to be balanced for both sides? Maybe it's just me thinking they are survivor sided maps?
Is there any way to balance a bit Red Forest map and Ormond to be balanced for both sides? Maybe it's just me thinking they are survivor sided maps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think Mother's Dwelling is too imbalanced, but Temple of Purgation and Ormond are definitely survivor-sided. Many safe pallets.
I'd be ok with reworking them for balance, as long as Shelter Woods and Wrecker's Yard get some survivor love too.
Yeah they're pretty bad..too large and too many sage tiles between the two
I find Wrecker's Yard to be a bit more survivor friendly I don't know why? Is it because when I play killer and get sent there they 3 gen themselves?🤔 But yes, some map should get a bit more survivor love