Who currently has the best terror radius/chase music? Not including Huntress or Freddy's Lullabies because they technically don't have a unique chase theme if I remember correctly. (Also can't include Blight's because he doesn't have one yet.)
Idk why so many are on the PH train, it is just a subtext song, so barely there and barely noticeable I don't even think about it.
Myers' theme is up there, but... Deathslinger's theme actually gets my blood pumping and feels amazing. I feel so immersed in a chase when he pops me with his Speargun or I get popped BY him, and no matter what happens I'm having the time of my life.
Demogorgon, PH, Oni, barely noticed it... Myers' theme is about equal, but Deathslinger wins out as a completely original soundtrack by BHVR. Halloween's theme by John Carpenter is a classic and fits really well, but that's because it gets you in the feel of a Halloween movie. Weird justification but bear with me lol
Who currently has the best terror radius/chase music? Not including Huntress or Freddy's Lullabies because they technically don't have a unique chase theme if I remember correctly. (Also can't include Blight's because he doesn't have one yet.)
Demogorgon is easily the one that creeps me the ######### out. Its almost like being alone in a forest and some supernatural creature is about to come for you
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1st - Pyramid Head
2nd - Demoboi
3rd - Deathslinger
Pyramid and billy got those intense beats..I love it
It works so well, I can't explain it but it feels so tense and uncomfortable.
Idk why so many are on the PH train, it is just a subtext song, so barely there and barely noticeable I don't even think about it.
Myers' theme is up there, but... Deathslinger's theme actually gets my blood pumping and feels amazing. I feel so immersed in a chase when he pops me with his Speargun or I get popped BY him, and no matter what happens I'm having the time of my life.
Demogorgon, PH, Oni, barely noticed it... Myers' theme is about equal, but Deathslinger wins out as a completely original soundtrack by BHVR. Halloween's theme by John Carpenter is a classic and fits really well, but that's because it gets you in the feel of a Halloween movie. Weird justification but bear with me lol
I think the Countdown clock would be a cool TR.
So I am hoping we get Carol Vorderman as a killer. Her weapon can be tricky maths puzzles.
https://youtu.be/M2dhD9zR6hkEasily my boy Doc’s. Gets me pumped up. I also love how the Survivor version has a siren in it.
Currently the Demogorgon, I would vote for Pyramid Head if only his chase music hadn't been changed from its PTR version though.
There was a difference?
Gives me goosebumps everytime
Yep, the PTB theme was a bit different but way cooler! https://youtu.be/xwz9g8U8buw
Demo for sure. Love his theme but it is so rare to get matched against him and I don't own the DLC yet myself, what a shame.
i'd say both deathslinger and billy tbh
Pyramid Head's WAS in the PTB.
Demogorgon is easily the one that creeps me the ######### out. Its almost like being alone in a forest and some supernatural creature is about to come for you
His terror radius music when you aren't being chased is terrifying.