love this

Screenshot (100).png

Sorry you wasted 5 whole minutes chasing me and got mad about it! What am I supposed to do let him kill me so he doesn't get salty? Idk man

Comments

  • Your team only got 2 gens done in five minutes AND all the hook phases? No wonder he has time to face camp you.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    Your team only got 2 gens done in five minutes AND all the hook phases? No wonder he has time to face camp you.

    Yes dude the teammates I get normally dont do anything, and this always happens to me :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dude your Spine Chill's up, I think the killer might be nearby

    I should pay more attention I to that I almost didn't see him! 😁

  • Im sorry this happen to you. But this is why I play SWF instead of solo The unknown variable of having a good or bad teammate (mostly bad and unreliable) is just too much for me.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Im sorry this happen to you. But this is why I play SWF instead of solo The unknown variable of having a good or bad teammate (mostly bad and unreliable) is just too much for me.

    Yeah, it's the risk I take when solo queueing or playing with even just one friend so I can't be too mad. But whenever they talk crap in end game chat afterwards it's like why??

  • Awwww, he's just role-playing Myers from 1978, when he stuck Bob to Annie's kitchen wall and stood there staring at him. 🤣

  • I just know that Myers at minimum got a 3k that round. What a mess.