Should the Healing Speed Cap on We'll Make It be Increased?
I feel like it should at least be able to combo with Botany Knowledge.
What's everyone's opinion on this?
I feel like it should at least be able to combo with Botany Knowledge.
What's everyone's opinion on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like if you're willing to sacrifice multiple perk slots to something, they should always stack, barring game-breaking exceptions.
There is no cap, it's been proven we'll make it stacks with other healing perks and medkits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWLd5D5mqEgo to 2:30 in the video
Per the person above you, I believe the 100% cap is in relation to it cant stack with itself on multiple unhooks, not it cant stack past 100% with other things.
WMI already stacks with other perks, would you rather have it also stack with itself with 200% or even 300% bonuses from the perk?
Good thing the perk already stacks with other perks
Then all is as it should be. I made no claims about this perk, as I don't even have Botany Knowledge unlocked, my Claudette is level 1.