Giving the survivors a chance to open breakable walls themselves

I like when generators are connected to some action if they are finished. A hidden secret, a light or opening a door. That makes the generator unique and gives it meaning.

Sadly the new old maps are cutted by the breakable walls. The most killer (including me๐Ÿ˜) ignoring the walls and the rooms are mostly closed.

Wouldn't it be nice to open the walls after finishing the generator near by? Or is that a bad idea?

Comments

  • I think the survivors should be given the opportunity to break the breakable walls, then it would be more fun and more tactful.

    But I think it would be better if breakable walls could be broken with a toolbox, then they would be more useful. Moreover, Head On cab be given a second opportunity associated with breaking walls and stunning the killer if the killer is behind it.

  • @Alify Thought something like a hidden Key for the breakable walls. It should be not too common. Maybe a special toolbox which can only obtained on the map?

  • @Bloodwidow said:

    @Alify Thought something like a hidden Key for the breakable walls. It should be not too common. Maybe a special toolbox which can only obtained on the map?

    Maybe add a new item for survivors? something that looks like a large tool with which you can break one or two walls, depending on the rarity, Breakdown process will take a certain number of seconds with loud noises. It would be very cool!

  • @Alify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567711#Comment_1567711

    Maybe add a new item for survivors? something that looks like a large tool with which you can break one or two walls, depending on the rarity, Breakdown process will take a certain number of seconds with loud noises. It would be very cool!

    Yes something like this. Just not create a new bully item for survs. ๐Ÿ˜„

  • I think Breakable Walls shouldn't exist, but if your suggestion ever gets implemented, I look forward to being able to run the Saloon infinite again.

  • I had an idea that if a survivor destroyed a wall they instead created a window (obviously way longer than a killer takes to make a door).

  • Don't you dare take away my free brutality blood points XD

  • @Milo said:

    I had an idea that if a survivor destroyed a wall they instead created a window (obviously way longer than a killer takes to make a door).

    Looks like Gold Express by this way but this idea is as good as DbD has lack of interaction to energize the game.