Survivor stuck on the edge of a hill
Platform: PC
Description of issue: Playing as survivor, got stuck on the bottom left edge of a hill
Steps to reproduce: A totem was on the bottom of a hill, I cleansed the totem, and tried to leave via sticking to the edge of the hill, and then I got stuck. My feet was below ground and I couldn't move. Only when the killer got me into dying stake, can he pick me up. Other than that, stuck for the entire game.
How of ten does this occur: It happened twice in 2 different games
Please refer to the screenshots/videos of other players. We are experiencing the same problems. Fix it please!
https://imgur.com/a/LqKfxvb
Comments
Dude the same happened but i fall Down the Hill And my Brother just walked by we both got stuck and the Killer was afk, ON PS4
Please fix this, it's happening all the time for the past 4 or 5 weeks.
same here. https://youtu.be/J0Sql20AACo
See this one quite often too.
If you spin around repeatably you can sometimes get free, but many times it's wait for the Killer to pass by.