Increase Chance To Get Character Perks On Their Own Bloodweb

Awhile back I had read online that each character’s perks (killer and survivor) were weighted with an increased chance to appear on their own bloodweb. (I don’t recall where I read that, but it really doesn’t matter). However, I’ve leveled all characters to at least 40 and most of them don’t have level 2 of their perks.


My suggestion is to increase the chance of the character’s unique perks to appear on their own bloodweb. It would allow a better chance for players to attempt the adept achievements/trophy’s and it brings more individuality to each character (they are their perks, they should have them to use).


For example: while I was leveling Cheryl, I was also working on her adept achievement so I was playing as her as I put bloodpoints into her blood web. I wanted to use her new perks, not only for the achievement, but to play around with them and learn their uses.

Unfortunately, by the time she was level 50 and ready to prestige, she only had one of her perks at level 2 and the others were still at level 1. So at that point I had been playing the new character but not really getting best uses out of her new perks.

Thoughts?

Comments