I need some help
Recently I moved from console to pc and I need help finding a new main for killer since console killers are far different from pc I need some engilment. Preferably a killer whose power helps with the chase
Recently I moved from console to pc and I need help finding a new main for killer since console killers are far different from pc I need some engilment. Preferably a killer whose power helps with the chase
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who did you play before? And TRAITOR!
Spirit, Freddy, Huntress, Demo, Deathslinger and Doritohead.
There's actually a very good in depth video by Otzdarva about this very topic. It covers things like playstyle, strength, Add-on reliance, etc. (Take into account it was made 2 months ago before the Cannibal and Hillbilly changes).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflN137VU5g