I am still playing on build 4.1.2 on Steam.
Hi, am I the only one not getting the new bugfix patch? I've seen that there was a patch 3 days ago, but I didn't got it. Even with Steam Restart. Nothing :o Help!
Hi, am I the only one not getting the new bugfix patch? I've seen that there was a patch 3 days ago, but I didn't got it. Even with Steam Restart. Nothing :o Help!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What version are you on? The one released a few days ago was 4.1.3, with the fix of error 111/112.
Did you try to verify your game files? Did you try to clean your Download Cache?
Currently I am on 4.1.2. I will try the things you've mentioned.
Nope, both things didn't worked.
You can see the date in the corner. But I can play just like normal. Finding a lobby takes longer. Maybe bc I only get matched with 4.1.2 people?
I just checked, my game shows 4.1.2 as well, but I had the 200MB Patch a few days ago.