Survivor here with a complaint about Keys.

Man is it fun when your teammates scamper off through the hatch with a key while there's still one generator left to be done. You get to depip and everything! Barely get any bloodpoints either unless you decide to stay in the match and try to finish a gen in a 1 v 1 with the killer. Lot's of fun. I'm sure the killer didn't enjoy it much either. Yes, I'm a little salty that my teammates just left me behind. Wasn't like we were three gen'd and it was impossible to do that LAST gen. I barely made my way halfway across the map after finishing the 4th gen when I realized my team had gone. Like maybe a minute after doing the gen at most. Sure, I could've hunted the hatch. But then it's a hatch game when it shouldn't be.

So keys can be less fun for survivors, too. Maybe the hatch shouldn't spawn unless all gens are done or only two survivors are left.

Comments