Can we please select more than one tome challenge? Especially from older tomes?
As a new player, I have three tomes of challenges to do plus the current tome. And as I complete more challenges, more of them will become available. This in and of itself isn't a terrible thing, but many of the challenges are highly specific, and I'm tired of doing cool things in a game that would complete a challenge if I weren't running a completely different challenge.
I just wanna play the game, I'm tired of my current challenge dictating my playstyle. If we were able to take one challenge from each tome that would go a long way towards fixing the issues with tome challenges. That way I can run a basement hook challenge along with more general killer challenges and if it happens to be a game where I have a good basement and matchmaking has been kind to me and not given me flashlight clicking savants then I can do the challenge. Otherwise I can at least make progress on bloodpoint or emblem challenges.
Comments