Leatherface on Midwich?

Hey, I’m relatively new to the game, just started in June. I’m having a ton of fun, but every time I go against Leatherface on Midwich, it’s an automatic loss for the entire team. Is there a way to counter him? Or at least any advice in general? There are barely any vaults, and the pallets are really nonexistent compared to other larger maps. He’s just way too fast with his chainsaw and the instant downs seem highly unfair and frustrating.

Comments

  • I'd spend some time in custom games getting a feel for potential pallet/locker/gen spawns. Maybe bring Lithe or Head On.

  • Pallets are bad against him, because he won't respect em if he has nemesis and play with your food. Windows are your best bet or lockers. But in lockers you need the right timing to fast jump out to not get hit by his tantrum. Too late and he just grabs you out of it.

    And no pallets? There is one in every room on this map. Because you are new, you should just watch some looping vids on youtube and how to outplay oneshot killers like billy or leatherface.

  • Thanks for the tips! I definitely have a feel for where gens spawn on the map, and pallets as well, but the pallets never felt all that safe to use, since he just chainsaws through them and keeps chasing me. I’ll definitely try to look up some videos specific to looping him, and I’ll definitely try the lockers as well.