Can you do this?
Devs, as much as your game can be fun or sometimes not because of your dumb decisions, something that we can agree on is you neglect console a bit to much, switch has poor framerate and etc, games like Witcher 3 runs better than DbD, you keep forgetting consoles and that's not okay at all, focus on them more than anything instead of pumping new content...
Now, I get I can play on better platforms yes, I have the game on Xbox but I cannot crossprogression yet so I am stuck on Switch, make it happen ๐
Comments
I've switched to PS4 from Switch. I'm not counting on Crossprogression ever coming, so I'm earning BP to get myself back to where I was. So far I've unlocked BBQ from Leatherface, all of Meg's perks, all of Feng's perks, Iron Will, We're Gonna Live Forever. I still need roughly 40 million BP, but I figure if I stay on Switch it'll take me forever. Sony are really strict about allowing cross progression. Maybe they'll allow it once I've maxed out everything on PS4.
Tbh, I agree Sony is butthurt but Microsoft isn't as much as Sony, they'd agree to do so, I don't know why nothing has been announced
I'd like to at least transfer my auric cells and shards and leftover BP to PS4. Also my cakes from Cheryl. I'd love those. I had 95 of them. They'd come in handy getting back to where I was. I have 4180 Shards, 1000 Auric Cells, and 634,643 Bloodpoints unspent.
Well you see, I spend bps on killers and most of my killers are done on switch, I don't really want to do it again on Xbox since it took me a while (been grinding rifts and etc since a bit before Deathslinger) and now I don't have much time to grind rift!
And I totally agree, Microsoft is pretty open, I don't see what could restrain BHVR into doing so?๐ค
I unlocked every perk and had P3 Cheryl with all the perks. So I definitely get where you're coming from. Not sure what's up with Microsoft.