Sound fix
Hey, lately playing PTB am I only one who has bugged sounds? like bubbas chainsaw has global sounds/pyramid head's power too, blight has almost 0 terror radius and other stuff? Like sounds are completely fcked up.
Hey, lately playing PTB am I only one who has bugged sounds? like bubbas chainsaw has global sounds/pyramid head's power too, blight has almost 0 terror radius and other stuff? Like sounds are completely fcked up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds are always ######### up tbh, but I've heard it's pretty bad in the ptb. Expect it to be patched at some point and reappear a patch or two later. DBD y'all.
Played PTB few times never had experience like this... hope they will fix it before it goes live