how do I get billy's engineer clothes
how do I get billy's engineer clothes
how do I get billy's engineer clothes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am not sure what outfit you are talking about, but if it’s not in the in-game store it may be from a previous archive? Then you gotta hope it will get added to the store some day, devs said most archives outfit will eventually be added...
Are you talking about the 'Auto-Repair Reaper' outfit? That's the closest one I can find to an engineer. If so, you can buy that from the shop.
We had a blue reskin of Auto-Repair Reaper in the rift. I guess it is no longer available at the moment.