Invert Overcharge and Regular Skill Check functionality to fix ghost skill checks

A ghost skill check is when you get a skill check right as you leave the gen and thus the gen explodes.

Currently with overcharge, you can tap the gen, let go, and do the skill check while moving.

I suggest making the overcharge functionality where teh skill checks can be done while not on the generator to be applied to regular skill checks.

Then give overcharge a minor buff in that it's skill check fails automatically if you leave the gen, in order to make it truly a counter to tapping gens to stop their regression.

Comments

  • I completely support this +1

  • I really hope the devs consider this. Everyone hates ghost skill checks.

    Everyone knows overcharge is not worth running.

    This may not change the second thing, but I think everyone can agree there is no harm in a minor buff to a bad perk.