Cross play

Cross play has killed the game. I'm xbox 0kayer getting out with pc and ps4 players and the pc players seem too powerful. Why is this.

Comments

  • The reason I ask is because the minute I turn cross play off and just stick with my platform. I do really well. But I put cross play back on I get toxic overpowered people. Just delete cross play if really does not work.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I really struggle the most when I play as a survivor with cross play, its just a pain.

  • How do you know they're PC? The only indication you have of Cross-Play is the icon, and that could mean PS4 and Switch, not just PC. And PC aren't the only toxic players in the game. Every platform has them. You can't just point the finger to PC because you think they're the ones being toxic. I see far more PS4 toxic players since I'm on PS4 myself so I know they're on there. Most PC players I've met have been decent players and not even slightly toxic toward me. People seriously need to stop trying to point the finger at others and just accept, everyone is equally toxic on every platform.

  • When the developers first hinted at crossplay, my first thought was that it should be fully configurable. By that I mean you can switch on or off whatever platforms you want to be matched with. Personally, I would select PS4 and Xbox, as I'm a PS4 player. I'm concerned that PC players will be too strong, because I believe that mouse and keyboard provides more precise movement than a controller. This is just a theory I have and I have no hard evidence to back it up. I'm glad they allow players to switch crossplay on or off, but it was not the full options that I'd have liked.

    My own experience with crossplay so far, is that the killers always seem to be too strong for me. I've escaped only about 2 times since implimentation. I seemed to be playing quite well until that time, as a green rank survivor. Perhaps it was because the invisible rating and matching system was in place just before crossplay? I'm not sure.

  • I'm on ps4 there sweaty try hard everywhere but for the most part I do fine in crossplay.

  • I play on PS4 and can't say, so far, I saw much difference between playing with crossplay or not, but that might change in the future.