Space Billy
I miss this so much, I haven't been able to do it for a while, has someone done it recently? If so that might be the only way I would play billy.
I miss this so much, I haven't been able to do it for a while, has someone done it recently? If so that might be the only way I would play billy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its possible on Azarovs and Coldwin farm hills.
But you still need to hit bouncing spots? Or were they changed?
well not true space billy but you can jump off the hill to the left side and get a good boost if you do it right
I'm guessing you still need double engravings right?
Not really, you can do it with only 1. I have tried with both and I didnt get that much of a larger jump I think.