Hey dev's this one is for you

Usually when I would ask help for stuff in this game it's always run this perk or stop running this. I'm mainly talking about killer btw. So why is it with weaker killers like myers, trapper, wraith etc, the only way to make them viable is running a particular build. Why do yall keep making stronger perks and stuff instead of making weaker killers viable. For example Perks like pop make games viable for some killers, but insanely easy for others. Am I saying all killers should be thr same strength? No I'm not but why do yall keep making strong perks and not dealing with weaker killers. Or to flip it around why do you not nerf OP killers and buff weaker perks. I'm sure you have seen the old survivor complaining about seeing the same build all the time but its because if they run anything else they get destroyed. The same can go for survivors. Nerf op perks, buff weaker ones. So you don't see survivors running the same perks every match and vice versa. I think making the game more balanced makes the game more diverse by having killers and survivors run different perks from the main builds that they use. And for the people, what do you think?

Comments