Basement
So please give some positive feedback and nothing toxic to this post. I’m more curious on what they are going to do about this issue. I literally had three games in a row with this same issue and I enjoy this game but it’s going down hill. It’s more toxic then anything else to me now since a survivor main.
So I’m more curious on how they are going to fix the issue with killers literally tunneling one person and putting them in the basement right at the beginning of the game. Then wait for others to save then all leather face can do is chainsaw his way through everyone.
In my opinion if this happens and I was the creator I would teleport them away from everyone and put him in 10 second freeze to counter the issue. But that’s just me, what would you come up with to help fix the issue.
Comments
man ######### lol
Congrats on literally not having a conversation with this post. So let me quote your comment here, “man ######### lol” doesn’t seem to go along with the feedback and suggestions I posted for but maybe next I can talk to you on a more serious level. So thank you for trying which is none and have a good day.