Getting stuck on rocks
I was playing on one of the Autohaven Wreckers maps and ended up getting stuck on a rock after walking too close to us, a couple of my teammates got stuck trying to push me out, what causes this?
Tagged:
Pending
I was playing on one of the Autohaven Wreckers maps and ended up getting stuck on a rock after walking too close to us, a couple of my teammates got stuck trying to push me out, what causes this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a recent bug, you can also get stucked in the Macmillan estate too and there are 1-2 maps which has the same feature, hopefully it will get eliminated soon, until then, avoid rocks :D
bug in the rocks too
Yes, my sister, friend, and today I got stuck on the rocks at the bottom of the hill in a match. Only if you are downed by the killer and picked up do you have the ability to get out of it.
Yup, stuck on rocks, I managed to get the killer to pick me up, then wiggle free and he was stuck instead :D
Happened yet again :/
got stuck here too. I think any map with this cliff has the stuck points
same here its been happening a lot on ps4
same exact spot as above user
heres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDotwR5ZFb4
Give the devs break. This game's only been out for 4 YEARS
This has happened on every map that I've walked near a rock on. Same side same place everytime. It happened on Gas Heaven, Shelter Woods, and yesterday Yamaoka Estate. Needless to say this is SUPER frustrating.
https://twitter.com/B3tt33whit3/status/1299213924819234816?s=19