Speedy boi, or nah?

So, my friends and I were discussing if Dead Hard, Sprint burst, and adrenaline could be put in one build, and someone even suggested balanced landing because you move at like 150% your normal speed after fallingor whatever.

This is obviously a meme build, but do those perks stack? I want to meme around as meg for a bit.

Comments

  • Dead Hard requires you to be running to activate it while Sprint Burst is activated upon running. You'd be better off replacing SB with Balanced Landing.

  • @LSerpentine said:

    So, my friends and I were discussing if Dead Hard, Sprint burst, and adrenaline could be put in one build, and someone even suggested balanced landing because you move at like 150% your normal speed after fallingor whatever.

    This is obviously a meme build, but do those perks stack? I want to meme around as meg for a bit.

    No. They're all exhaustion perks i.e. they all share a cooldown. Adrenaline will activate even if you're under exhausted status effect but it also resets the countdown.

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185222/speedy-boi-or-nah

    No. They're all exhaustion perks i.e. they all share a cooldown. Adrenaline will activate even if you're under exhausted status effect but it also resets the countdown.

    Ah, ok, thank you!