Not enough Ace charms

I'm pretty disappointed that there are only 2 decent ace charms in the whole damm rift. Like if it's a rift about specific characters why waste time adding completely random charms that have very little to do with characteristic traits of these selected killers/survivors.

It's such a shame that insted of giving all 4 characters good charms that represent well many aspects of their lives you devs insted put different recolors of 1 semi-decent charm of completely random charms that have pretty much nothing to do with them.

As an Ace main I'm truly upset how his rift's charms were handled.

Comments

  • I mean, we did get 3, which I think may be standard. The poker chip, Trey's ace's and the uh ohs shot glass

  • At least you guys have more than one (I think one of them is even appears early on the free track). Doctor has only one charm that appears somewhat late into the paid track. That’s it. Every other character I’ve seen has gotten at least two charms. Not Doc though.

    BHVR definitely screwed over certain characters for some reason in the charm department. Hopefully they’ll revisit them in a future Rift.