Invisible skillchecks on PS4.
Just had a match on PS4 (ormond map)
where my skillchecks just were invisible.
But not for the whole match, at the beginning i saw them but later they disappered. Also my movement was pretty buggy too after i got unhooked but this happened sometimes already.
For info, i used a toolbox with a brand new part since i also got a quest to use toolboxes, if this may have something to do with.
Anyone have the same problems?
Comments
This bug has been here for a while now, it rarely happens but when it does the game is unplayable
I've had that problem a couple matches, can't recall if I had any extras equipped. But not only did skill checks become invisible, couldn't interact with chests, either.
There was a match I couldn't interact with totems.
You guys talking about Lullaby? Lol
Did tried to recreate it. Seems like its random and have nothing to do with toolboxes or brand new part.
@Jyn_Mojito i was still able to interact with chests. and anything else.
No. I heard them but i couldnt see them. Besides that, the killer didnt had lullaby. Also took a clip i will try to upload it.
Seems like i cant upload the clip here.
Yea but it doesnt even appeared. Not even for a milisecond