A positive and negative to cross play.

Okay don't get me wrong, cross play i do love........................NOTE TO READERS I AM NOT SAYING EVERYONE IS IIKE THIS! -coughs and composes my voice from the demon voice a risen- the que times, it is so instant, gotta love it. There isn't much salt thrown about now as peeps are on different platforms, gotta love that. BUT..........................................i am finding myself, solo or a little swf (2 of us) that my team mates, i just can't rely on, i am finding a lot of the times i am a one hook kill. Gens are most important now, gen rushing, even i see it as a surv and complain, i just seem to find i am more a one hook kill or no one even coming to get me now. Don't throw salt, or i will spray you with vanilla but anyone else findin this? i am not having a go at people on pc, xbox etc i just seem to find not helped recently.

Comments

  • @Mushwin said:

    Okay don't get me wrong, cross play i do love........................NOTE TO READERS I AM NOT SAYING EVERYONE IS IIKE THIS! -coughs and composes my voice from the demon voice a risen- the que times, it is so instant, gotta love it. There isn't much salt thrown about now as peeps are on different platforms, gotta love that. BUT..........................................i am finding myself, solo or a little swf (2 of us) that my team mates, i just can't rely on, i am finding a lot of the times i am a one hook kill. Gens are most important now, gen rushing, even i see it as a surv and complain, i just seem to find i am more a one hook kill or no one even coming to get me now. Don't throw salt, or i will spray you with vanilla but anyone else findin this? i am not having a go at people on pc, xbox etc i just seem to find not helped recently.

    I haven't played survivor yet, but as killer, I haven't been camping or tunneling at all, nor have I seen survivors let each other die on hook. It's been a clean, fair match on both sides.

    The only odd thing was a bunch of survivors teabagging me and each other, and waving for me to chase them. I was infinite t3 Meyers, doing my exposed archive. I still went easy on them.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185211/a-positive-and-negative-to-cross-play

    I haven't played survivor yet, but as killer, I haven't been camping or tunneling at all, nor have I seen survivors let each other die on hook. It's been a clean, fair match on both sides.

    The only odd thing was a bunch of survivors teabagging me and each other, and waving for me to chase them. I was infinite t3 Meyers, doing my exposed archive. I still went easy on them.

    To be honest, the survs who wave at me to chase them when i play Killer i never go after because they are the good loopers etc, even as killer i do see it too, it doesn't happen to everyone but it's something i have seen a rise in for me.

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1562643#Comment_1562643

    To be honest, the survs who wave at me to chase them when i play Killer i never go after because they are the good loopers etc, even as killer i do see it too, it doesn't happen to everyone but it's something i have seen a rise in for me.

    I will follow to see how good they are, then dip if they're too strong. These guys were more memeing than anything, so I made sure to let them get some points.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1562651#Comment_1562651

    I will follow to see how good they are, then dip if they're too strong. These guys were more memeing than anything, so I made sure to let them get some points.

    I had a great pig play today and well a shame i couldn't message them.....even let me and my friend boot their snoot :)

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1562680#Comment_1562680

    I had a great pig play today and well a shame i couldn't message them.....even let me and my friend boot their snoot :)

    I always play pig when I want to chill out and don't care about winning. I always honor the snoot booping.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1562685#Comment_1562685

    I always play pig when I want to chill out and don't care about winning. I always honor the snoot booping.

    Ah good on you :) this pig though i wished i could of said a ty without having to add peeps to my friends, they may not wish to be a friend lol