I love dcers
Every game. at least 2 dc. nice fun. wow. nice.
Every game. at least 2 dc. nice fun. wow. nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol what universe do you inhabit where survivors only DC against spirit
Wanna swap?
I've seen a LOT of DCs the last couple days, really weird. I don't know if it's b/c of Killer or map, but it really sucks. Had a match today against a Huntress with 2 early DCs...that was excruciating 🤦♀️
I've DC'd only once, and it was because I was permanently frozen in the crouch position- couldn't run, work gens, zilch 😬
I get a lot as clown, let's add him to the list of forbidden killers as well
I've been using Ghostface recently when I play as Killer. Almost a DC every . single. time.
Hay I get a lot of those as doctor and I don't even run the annoying "Improbable" skill check build.