The Blight is the physical manfiestation of stupidity actually working
He ain't a replacement for Demo in terms of being enjoyable, but oh dear lord does his entire shtick make me snicker every time
He ain't a replacement for Demo in terms of being enjoyable, but oh dear lord does his entire shtick make me snicker every time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cant wait to play Mr. Pinball on Heroin.
I can't until Christmas unfortunately, my PC died and the backup one I had can't run DBD on low graphics to save it's life
I get that feel man. I used to have a nice gaming laptop that could run games like GTA V with no uses for 5 years straight and in 2018 it stopped working because I accidentally spilled my soda on it :(.
Mega oof