As a killer, someone messaged me after I got 3k

So I'm on Xbox One and this happened last night.

Me: That was a fun game, I'm liking The Plague

-gets a message-

Survivor who died: You suck so bad at this game lol uninstall

Me: but you died first...

Survivor: uninstall you are trash

Me: .... If I'm trash and I killed you first that makes you even worse. Ya know this right?

No response.

:^]

Comments

  • This happens everytime.


    They just blame others for their mistakes.

  • Don't worry about it that stuff happens a lot, wait till you get told you're wasting someone time, when they DC after being downed first then wait the entire game.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    This happens everytime.

    They just blame others for their mistakes.

    I just find it funny. I'm a level 6 plague with no real Perks and learning her power yet I'm the one who sucks at the game when Mr red rank dies first

  • @BowlofTofu said:

    So I'm on Xbox One and this happened last night.

    Me: That was a fun game, I'm liking The Plague

    -gets a message-

    Survivor who died: You suck so bad at this game lol uninstall

    Me: but you died first...

    Survivor: uninstall you are trash

    Me: .... If I'm trash and I killed you first that makes you even worse. Ya know this right?

    No response.

    :^]

    People message me GGEZ after they’re the only person who escaped, and they had to use a key to do it, this is nothing new.

  • I've only ever gotten nice messages as killer. But I've been lucky so far. As survivor I've gotten salty messages from other survivors. But never the killer.

  • There's always going to be trolls wherever you go. Maybe just turn off notifications if it really becomes triggering.